LAW OF THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI)
Brothers Valls Molla SL, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations provided in the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Hermanos Valls Molla SL reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of Hermanos Valls Molla SL.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Social denomination: Brothers Valls Molla SL.
Tradename: RURAL HOTEL LA FAÇANA
Address: Constitution Square,2 BIAR(ALICANTE) 03410
e-mail: tuemail @ tudominio. with
Through the Website, We offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, tradenames, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and / or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, that are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, to distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of resignation, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on Users any other right of use, RRHH, disturbance, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights..
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, Computer programs, source codes and, usually, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, The texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, In any case, you have the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part., nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any way or in any way, unless you have prior authorization, written, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, circumvent and / or manipulate "copyright" as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them., In any case, the company reserving the exercise of whatever legal means or actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights..
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good manners and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that you respond, in every moment, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided..
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way can damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or impede the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, from its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate company data, third party providers and other Users.
- Play or copy, to distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, Unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Suppress, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, according to the cases, have been made available to you for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents or, usually, of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make information available to third parties, data, contents, posts, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, usually, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and constitutionally recognized public freedoms, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induce, incites or promotes criminal actions, denigrating, defamatory, violent the, usually, contrary to the law, to morale, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induce, incite or promote actions, discriminatory attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, criminal messages and / or services, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading the, usually, contrary to the law, to morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear • Induce or incite to engage in dangerous practices, risk or harmful to health and mental balance. • It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without authorization of the intended use. • It is contrary to honor, to personal and family privacy or to people's own image. • Constitute any type of advertising. • Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
Yes, to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you will be provided with a password, he forces himself to use it diligently, keeping it a secret at all times. Thus, will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Equally, undertakes to notify the company of any fact that may involve improper use of your password, What, by way of example, his theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Thus, as long as the previous notification is not made, The company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being their responsibility any illicit use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If negligently or maliciously breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from such breach.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hampered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond your control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered..
The service may be interrupted, or immediately resolve the relationship with the User, if it is detected that a use of your Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
You will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that it is so notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, of:
- Interference, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, fully or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space.. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms., being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, The User may be claimed for damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Web Space. Also, you undertake to indemnify against any damages and losses, derived from your use of "robots", “spiders”, "Crawlers" or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable load on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as none of its contents, Unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, In order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Agree with it, the company is not responsible for the content of said web spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited right, revocable and non-exclusive to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) They will not be able to falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, denominations, tradenames, logos or other distinctive signs of our society; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incite violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) They will not be able to link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, anytime, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which you must immediately proceed to its elimination.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use "cookie" technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and personalize the use you make of the Web Space by pre-selecting your language, or most desired or specific content.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, via a web server, to record the User's browsing on the Web Space, when the User allows its reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive.. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, It is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Usually, The contents and services offered in the Web Space are merely informative.. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the web space, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, utility, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. OVERWHELMING FORCE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged power outages, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, The company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieve the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.